Thursday, November 12, 2009 at 8:27PM
- SPARC64 port-bind shellcode on NetBSD
- Vulnerability analysis of the Flash file format
- Quick guide to the Flash file format
- Analysis of current exploits
- Investigation of mitigation strategies
- Reverse selected CSAW challenges from Stephen Ridley
- Botnet take-over
Specific botnet, contact me for details
- ImmDBG/PyDebug script for automated malware analysis
Specific malware family, contact me for details
- Vulnerability analysis of Java deserialization bugs
- Quick guide to deserialization bugs (if that's even possible)
- Analysis of the calendar deserialization flaw
- Development of simple tools to aid in discovery of additional flaws
- Fuzz a custom web application
- Fuzz a file format(s). Target: archive manager.
- Fuzz a file format. Target: document reader.
- Fuzz a file format. Target: Chinese software.
- Find remote and client-side 0days in Win98
This post will be updated as more students submit status updates.